Friday, April 17, 2009

Week 3: Friday Check In

Well, this week wasn't spectacular. I'm a little irritated, because I did a pre weigh-in on Wednesday and I was down .4 kg, and then Thursday, when I weighed, I was only down .1kg. Today, when I weighed in, I was down .4 again. Sooo...thank you, Period. Appreciate it.

Anyway, I'll go with the Thursday WI number, as that's what I use for Weight Watchers:

Starting Weight: 70.8 kg (~156 lbs)

Current Weight, 16 April: 68.9 kg (151.9 lbs)

Total: -1.9kg, -4.2 lbs

On the bright side, I've been really good about going for runs, tracking everything I eat, drinking lots of water, and stretching. I'm still pleased with the progress from this week.

1 comment:

  1. Nice challenge for this week to keep the weight of the previous week. A great stem for an other loss of weight.

    ReplyDelete