Thursday, April 2, 2009

Week 1, Friday Update

So, it hasn't been a full week since the last time that I posted, but I promised every Friday...

Current Weight: 70.8 kg = ~156 lbs

Progress on goals:

I've been eating really well -- balanced meals, lots of fruits and vegetables, staying within my points. I tried two new recipes this week, and I made an awesome stirfry, so I'm happy with my culinary prowess. I've been working to drink more water, which is...not always easy. But I'm trying!

I ran about 3.5 miles on Wednesday, and I've been walking to my French class every day (which is about 45 minutes a day). I'm planning to run about 6 miles tonight, in keeping with Ryan Hall's plan. So far this week, my workouts have been a little flaky, but I figure it's Week 1. It's all about finding balance!

Wish me luck for next week!

1 comment:

  1. Nice program. It may be hardly to to do in the beginning. But after, you must feel very well

    ReplyDelete