Monday, April 6, 2009

Five Things That Happened This Weekend (in brief)

1) I went to the Paris Marathon and it was amazing. It was really incredible. I stood at Mile 17 for a long time and a lot of people had their names on their shirts, so I decided to cheer for them specifically. The reactions were priceless. I even got an air kiss from a man old enough to be my dad.

2) I saw a dead man in the metro on the Champs Elysees on Sunday night. Awful.

3) I bought train tickets to go to London in about 6 weeks. I've been to the most random places in England, but never London. Sooo excited.

4) I ate Spaghetti Carbonara (possibly one of my 10 favorite foods) and got a little drunk - both rarities in my life.

5) I kicked ass at Monster Pinball (in French). I mean, really. I kicked ass.

3 comments:

  1. If you like french cooking, I can indicate you some categories of parisian restaurant (price and style).

    ReplyDelete
  2. To start, this a restaurant situated in Paris 17th : his name is "la Table des oliviers";
    http://www.latabledesoliviers.fr/
    It is 38 rue Laugier.
    Not too much expensive but genuine cuisine (mostly from the south of France), good presentation.

    ReplyDelete