Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Goals

I've been a member of WeightWatchers for almost two years now. In my first year, I was able to lose about 30 lbs and for the last year, I was able to maintain that loss. Now, I want to finish what I started -- another 30 lbs to go.

So, I set some small goals to get me started:

1) Drink more water
2) Stretch every day
3) Eat at home more often
4) Exercise more

And my actual goal measurement hopes:

1) -5 lbs by 2 May
2) Complete a half marathon in under 2 hours (I ran the Paris Half Marathon on 8 March in 2:42)

To these ends, I have resumed counting points and started Ryan Hall's Half Marathon Training Program (available on the Runner's World website)

I'll update my progress every Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Try to eat vegetables and also to have an empty frigidaire. You 'll see, in the beginning, it may be hard to do it but when you have nothing to eat, you do other things like to read etc.
    A "cut the hungry" is a diet coke or coffee.

    ReplyDelete