Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday, Monday...

It's Monday, and I am actually kind of excited about it - I get a fresh start for this week.

Last week, I stayed on plan allllll week - even with my travel. This week, I'm going to do it again. I'm too scared to get on the scale still, but I figure if I can stick with it for a few weeks, I'll be my regular old self.

Stuff that's new with me over the last few weeks:
  1. I bought two pairs of skinny jeans. I never thought I'd be able to wear these so I never even bothered trying them on until this weekend. But I can and they look hot.
  2. I've officially submitted my apps to my two first choice grad schools. I've heard back from one (sad face), but I'm still hopeful for the second. And this weekend, I hope to start working on my backup choice grad schools.
  3. I'm desperately trying to eat the food that's in my cupboards. I have so many dried goods. It's kind of weird, actually. I must have 14 cans of cream of mushroom soup. I am a hoarder.
  4. I've become addicted to making my bed? Apparently this is what being 25 years old brings: an odd, freakish desire to have a tidy bed. I can no longer get out of bed and not make it. When I work from home and see it out of the corner of my eye, it's too distracting. Bed. Must. Be. Made.

Ok - I promise to write more later. I have a really cool book I want to blog about, but since I'm actually supposed to be working right now, it must wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment