Saturday, January 23, 2010

Time for an Update?

So sorry, everyone. I can't believe it's been 6 months. Things have just been so busy here - work is insane and I've been studying for the GMAT for the last 3 months. That'll be over and done with in 2 weeks, though. And, I'm happy to report - I'm still losing weight, but very slowly now.

Starting Weight, 2 April 2009: 70.8 kg (~156.1 lbs)
Current Weight, 23 January 2010: 57.5 kg (126.7 lbs)

Total: -13.3 kg, -29.4 lbs

Also - here's a piccie of me from just before Christmas!




3 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Kate, a couple years younger & I noticed you on the WW site because I used to live in Paris (but I was not born there and was homeschooled. I left five years ago so I don't really retain any French sadly). My username on WW is 'znowhite' - I requested you as a friend :p. I have a blog there but it's really not about me, more about my weight and how that defines my mood, my feelings regarding myself. I'm not discouraging you from checking it out though because it's rather lonely..

    Anyway. I'm in awe of 1) your beauty 2) how much weight you've lost. It's amazing. If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you? Also, were you into running/strenuous exercise before you began to lose weight? Did it take quite a long time to feel tolerant and good about it? Sorry, I'm full of questions. You seem like someone I'd want to be friends with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very pleased to see your beautiful change of silhouette.
    Great challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I found you from the WW boards... I unfortunately had to leave Paris due to visa issues, but I'm working my butt off to get back there. When are you planning on moving to England? That's so exciting...

    Your pics are incredible, btw.

    Emily - WHBeachBabeNYY

    ReplyDelete