Saturday, July 25, 2009

To Food Blog, or Not to Food Blog?

I've been toying with the idea of starting a food blog recently; separately from here, that is. This blog is kind of a mess, really. It's my weight loss and myself and everything I feel like writing about. But I would like to do a more focused, healthy recipe food blog. I think there is a serious dearth of them - I had a very difficult time finding any this week. I know, I know - healthy recipes? Yuck. Blech. Ew. Gross.

WRONG.

Healthy cooking can be fabulous - if done right. Butter always makes everything taste better - but sometimes, you have to choose between great taste and fitting into your clothes. So why not meet somewhere in the middle.

Ok, I've decided. I'm going to do it. More information to come later!

1 comment:

  1. Have you read GreenLiteBites.com? It's written by this woman Roni, think she lost like 50 lbs on WW or something like that, it's REALLLYY a great food blog, cute, easy, delicious, healthy recipes, i've gotten lots of info from her sites! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete