Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Update - week 13?

Hi everyone - not sure what the week is anymore! It's been a while; things have been absolutely insane around here!

Starting Weight, 2 April 2009: 70.8 kg (~156.1 lbs)
Current Weight, 9 July 2009: 64.0 kg (141.1 lbs)
Total: -6.8 kg, -15.0 lbs

Well, I'm about half way to my goal weight from where I started in April - and have passed the 40 lb mark from where I started in 2007. It's been a long road but I feel like the end is finally in sight.

My clothes are starting to fit strangely again; none of my suits fit anymore and even my camisoles, generally skin-tight, are baggy. I think it's not even so much the weight LOSS that's doing it; I think my runs are building up my muscle again and so it's a distribution of weight. I suspect I've lost more fat than shows by the weight but gained some muscle to balance it out.

Work is really busy these days; we've entered testing cycles for my software and I feel like I am getting bombarded with requests/complaints every two seconds - from both sides of the Atlantic. I'm cranky and short-tempered lately; pretty much lost the will to do anything outside of work, keep the apartment clean, and cook/eat.

I'll try to do a real post this weekend. Ta!

1 comment: