Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekly Update

Starting Weight, 2 April 2009: 70.8 kg (~156 lbs)

Current Weight, 28 May 2009: 66.3 kg (146.2 lbs)

Total: -4.5 kg, -9.8 lbs

It's gone a bit slower over the last month with everything going on: an unexpected trip home, two trips to England (a wedding and a funeral), and last minute visitors... but I'm still pleased. Any weight gone is good weight gone.

Just a little FYI - when I started my 'weight loss journey' some time ago, I weighed 82.6 kg (182.2 lbs). This last bit is the final push. I think another 10 kg (22 lbs) and I'll be happy.



The picture of me on the left is me at around my highest weight (82-83kg). The picture of me on the right is at about 67.0kg.

2 comments:

  1. What a difference some days make !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a beautiful girl! What an inspiration these pictures are. Thanks for blogging, I enjoy reading!

    chelsatpayne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete